Unfortunately, I have been called out of town on the 22nd through 25th of February.
At this point, I have two options.
1) I can move the housefilk to be one-week earlier, on Feb 18th.
2) Beth has volunteered to host the filk on the original day, but then I wouldn't be able to attend.
Obviously, I'd like to move it to the 18th, so I'd like to know from people if that would work alright for them?
Currently I have a small but signifigant number of people confirmed as attending. If moving this would cause you to be unable to attend, please let me know.
If you could make it on the 18th but weren't able to on the 25th, also please let me know so I can decide exactly what the best course to take here is.